Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great New Trend

I've just got to share this fantastic new trend that has become an absolute blessing for me. It was popularized on the internet and I think this will revolutionize art in the 21st century. It's simply called "A Painting Every Thirty Two Seconds"!

In our ever quickening world this makes the making of art much more efficient and allows me to get to the grocery store while still being able to bring the kids to soccer. Last Saturday afternoon alone, I was able to complete 32406 finished oils and several hundred watercolors and still be home in time to make dinner.

Now I know you probably thinking that ALL of those paintings can't be that good, but let me assure you that my galleries like the 1" x 1" paintings and they are selling like hotcakes! (Actually, more like donut holes). I'm sure you realize my framing bill every month is quite steep, but that expense has been easily offset with volume discounts. If you buy 1500, you will get a mail-in rebate for a free 250 more of the same. But wait - thats not all! As a SPECIAL gift to our loyal customers you will also get the complete set of 9000 postage stamp size embossed Giclée prints.

This revolutionary new approach is finally making my artistic pursuits incredibly more convenient and has created much more time for shopping and television. My new cell phone sized pochade box fits handily with my other essentials and is really quite stylish.

No comments: